|Date Posted||February 8, 2020|
Kforce is working with a client that is seeking a Cyber-Security Operational Support Specialist in Syracuse, NY.
This position is a key member of the Digital Manufacturing team, within the Digital Plant organization, supporting the Syracuse manufacturing plant. The primary role of the Infrastructure and Cyber Security Analyst is to inventory and map the site computer infrastructures as well as implement Cyber Security best practices and tools to protect and recover networks, devices, and applications from cyberattacks. The role will work closely with process experts from the Digital Plant team at site as well as offsite in determining security assessments, design specifications, and implementing hardware/software/network strategies while working safely and efficiently in a quality focused environment. They will provide training as necessary to enable skills in specific applications used to support this role.
- Actively participate in meetings and conversations around Cyber Security tool configurations
- Change management oversite of Infrastructure and Cyber Security tools
- Create site inventory of site Infrastructure including hardware, software, and networking
- Participate in developing the Life Cycle Management roadmap for the site
- Perform primary responsibilities relating to daily operations, upgrade, rollout and support of Cyber Security tool management
- Create project plans site-wide distribution of agents
- Provide metrics and reports related to Cybersecurity tools
- Provide training of implemented cyber security best practices and tools to the Digital Plant staff
- Adhere to all plant safety procedures