|Date Posted||May 10, 2019|
Kforce's Carrollton, Texas (TX) aerospace and defense client is currently seeking a Cyber Security Network Engineer for a six-month contract position.
The ideal candidate will utilize an interdisciplinary approach focusing on customer needs and requirements to design, develop, document and test hardware and/or software systems ranging from the straightforward to extremely complex. This is a client-facing position and there is up to a 20%-25% travel requirement to customer's sites throughout and outside the United States.
- Significant domain knowledge and knowledge of associated products, systems and applicable regulatory requirements in assigned area; May be considered a specialist in a specific systems area or a generalist in multiple systems areas and recognized in their organization
- Capture, analyze, decompose, model and create requirements for systems, product or sub-systems of moderate to high complexity
- Conduct verification/validation testing for products and subsystems of moderate to high complexity and contribute to system integration
- Develop functional, interface and performance specifications for hardware and software implementation
- Contribute to architecturally significant requirements and technical risk area identification
- May lead cross-functional or domain teams as a Project Engineer, or lead a systems engineering team on a small program, or lead systems verification testing for products and sub-systems of moderate complexity
- Decisions may have moderate impact on cost, schedule, and performance
- Understand and utilize internal processes, methods and tools for systems development and documentation efforts
- Review defect trends and recommend new approaches, tools and techniques that drive continuous improvement in technical development processes
- Serve in a design quality role (systems) helping to assure that development teams are following appropriate processes