|Published||May 3, 2022|
|Location||San Diego, CA|
Our people are our primary asset, and we believe that strong, cohesive teams are the key to leveraging brilliant individual contributions to even greater achievements. The Information Technology Team is seeking a Cyber Security Manager . This role will be responsible for the cyber security of our cloud and on-premises properties. The Cyber Security Manager administers the cloud systems applications, policies, strategies, and manages the development of infrastructures related to cyber security and cloud architecture. The role will be responsible for developing policies and disaster recovery procedures as well as establishing audit standards, controls, and processes to monitor and optimize infrastructures.
Enhancing cohesiveness and maintaining team morale is a responsibility of all our team members, as is the ambition for self-improvement and talent development. Through this dedication to unity and professional advancement, each team member is directly impacting the successful outcome of deliverables and setting the tone for our core values of delivering excellence, pushing boundaries, and empowering people.
The essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Provides leadership for enterprise cyber security and cloud architecture and operations.
- Assists with the overall business technology planning, providing a current knowledge, and future vision of technology and systems.
- Develops, implements, and monitors a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security risk management program, and a cloud first approach.
- Works directly with the business units to facilitate risk assessment, and risk management processes.
- Develops and enhance an information security management framework.
- Understands and interact with related disciplines to ensure the consistent application of policies and standards across all technology projects, systems, and services.
- Partners with business stakeholders to raise awareness of risk management concerns, and consistent Cloud migration.
- Develops relationships with team members built on trust and respect.