|Location||White Plains, NY|
|Date Posted||June 5, 2021|
Are you an experienced Cyber Security Manager with outstanding communication and documentation skills? Would you like to support a major entertainment organization?
If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our client in White Plains.
Responsibilities of the Cyber Security Manager:
- Monitor enterprise networks for security breaches
- Investigate security violations when they occur
- Help design, implement, and maintain cyber security plan
- Develop and implement security standards/best practices
- Direct the installation and use of security tools
- Recommend security enhancements to IT management
- Ensure IT security audits are conducted periodically or as needed
- Train employees on security best practices
Job ID: 351998
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!