|Date Posted||January 26, 2021|
Experis/ManpowerGroup has partnered with a Federal Integrator to assist in identifying a Cyber Security Manager.
- Consultant - Information Risk, Privacy and Security Strategy.
- Responsible for planning, developing, finalizing, and reviewing key deliverables focusing on cybersecurity programs, including governance and risk assessment.
- Requires strong understanding of standards and requirements outlined by FISMA, NIST, OMB and others
- Will identify unique system characteristics, interview key organizational personnel, compose requisite documentation (security categorizations, risk assessments, contingency plans, security test & evaluation reports, vulnerability assessment reports, etc.).
- Ability to map complex technical requirements, functionality, and capabilities to prescribed security controls, policies, and practices.
- 5+ years of experience supporting Cyber Security efforts.
- 3+ years of experience developing Cyber Security governance and policy processes and documentation.
- 3+ years of experience implementing and tracking Cyber Security metrics and developing dashboards and risk assessment reports.
- Familiarity with Cyber Guidance documents.
- Experience related to one of the following (risk assessments, security policy development, security strategy, general IT and security controls development, compliance readiness (i.e. NIST 800 Series, RMF, DIACAP, FISMA, FedRAMP, FIPS) or technical security architecture/design.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience preparing for or conducting a NIST, FEDRAMP, or DIACAP security assessment, or security breach investigation
- Knowledge of security vendors and security product capabilities
- Exposure to Governance, Risk and Compliance tools and platforms
- One recognized security certification or significant progress
- Preference for at least one current recognized security professional certification such as CISSP, CISA, Security +
Clearance Level Required: BAO