|Date Posted||October 17, 2020|
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Technical Cyber Security Lead to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC in Reston VA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
In this role you will work directly with the client and Program Manager to develop, implement, and manage the following cybersecurity requirements for a major program:
• Overall management of all the cybersecurity tasks involved in the contract.
• Project resourcing, scheduling and reporting. Manage teams and assign deliverables.
• Establish close working relationships with client IT Security staff and program ISSO.
• Identify and communicate information security risks to program and agency.
• Develop and shape cybersecurity vision for program.
• Contingency Plan
• Review and provide input to system support documentation on security matters
• Review, assess, and resolve POAM(s)
• Participate in the Risk Management committee
• Identify security related risks
• Develop and implement security risk management strategies to address security risks
• Primary interface to client on security requirements and performance
• Primary security POC for design reviews
Required Qualifications and experience:
• BS (computer science, engineering, or comparable technical degree) and 14 years experience with + 10 Years in relevant technical positions in cybersecurity, network implementation and maintenance and at least five (5) years of experience in government IT networks.
• Knowledge with STIGS, IAVA Management and Implementation, SCAP, ACAS, and other scanning/remediation tools
• Experience leading network designs
• Knowledge of C&A processes and standards as implemented in the NIST RMF
• CompTIA Security+ or equivalent IAT Level II (DoD 8570.01) certification
• Agile DevSecOps expertise
• U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Desired Skills and experience:
• Current Security Clearance
• CISSP or CISA preferred
• Domain system engineering experience in one or more areas including imaging, RFID, Biometrics, mobility, telecommunications concepts, computer languages, operating systems, database/DBMS and middleware
• At least five years of experience supporting similar security or law enforcement agency
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability