|Date Posted||September 23, 2020|
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top Secret SCI + Polygraph
No Suitability Required
Public Trust/Other Required:
• The Cyber Security Lead ensures compliance and support all necessary Assessment and Authorization work for the delivered FS2 services, to include software scans. The Contractor’s approach must follow NGAM 8010.1, Information Management Systems (IS) Risk Management Framework (RMF) Guide and adhere to ICD 503 for the Assessment and Authorization of the newly delivered FS2 services.
• Additionally, to support the NGA Information Assurance Vulnerability Assessment (IAVA) process to ensure FS2 sustained components stay compliant with Assessment and Authorization (A&A) standards, while continuing to meet stated availability/reliability requirements. The Contractor’s approach must adhere to NGA vulnerability response timelines, in concert with Government priority direction and to the extent practical to not unduly jeopardize mission system availability/reliability.
• Additionally, to provide cybersecurity and information assurance that enforce, comply with, and support the DoD, NGA and IC cybersecurity and IA security directives for individual operational deployments of existing and new capabilities.
• Additionally, to monitor and improve DevSecOps processes, developed in collaboration with the development teams and NGA Security.
• Additionally, to generate and maintain the required documents in accordance with Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and ICD 503 series regulations and instructions. The contractor supports inspection requests and activities as necessary and mitigates/remediates FISMA findings within the specified period provided.
• Familiar with the NGA Cyber security ecosystem.
• The Cyber Security Lead shall have security A&A expertise, to include but not limited to: ICD 503, FISMA, Xacta, and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BA/BS, 5+ years experience, active TS/SCI clearance
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA VA Springfield
Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.