|Date Posted||June 25, 2020|
Cyber Security Lead
Our client is seeking a Cyber Security Lead to act as the primary point of contact for all emergencies and security incidents.
Responsibilities of the Cyber Security Lead:
- Act as technical hands-on lead for Security Engineering/Operational Projects.
- Assess and modify procedures to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access, modification, or destruction.
- Writes network security reports and make recommendations.
- Identify, develop, and implement mechanisms to detect security incidents to enhance compliance with and support of security standards and procedures in place.
Requirements of the Cyber Security Lead:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline with 5+ years of experience.
- 10+ years of information systems security or related auditing experience.
- Preferred certifications: CISSP, CEH, GSEC.
- Ability to clearly communicate Information Security matters to executives, auditors, end users, and engineers, using appropriate language, examples, and tone.
- Working knowledge at a Network Security Engineering level with Firewall, F5 ASM, Proxy, and NAC (ISE) experience.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 73582 when responding to this ad.