|Date Posted||September 6, 2019|
Kforce has a client is looking for a Cyber Security Lead in Walnut Creek, CA.
The Cyber Security Lead is responsible for establishing and enhancing foundational information security controls in support of a fast-growing organization. This is a highly visible, hands-on position responsible for identifying and mitigating security risks. This individual will be the resident security expert and drive efforts focused on both corporate cyber security and product security. Reporting to the Head of Cyber Security, this individual will also serve as a member of our governance and risk team and play a key role in maintaining our compliance programs by working with internal IT groups and external auditors.
- Oversee all aspects of enterprise-level cyber security
- Apply risk-based approaches to product security (e.g. home security system)
- Establish foundational information security controls, including Critical Information Security (CIS) controls 1-6: Hardware/Software Inventory, Continuous Vulnerability Management, Secure Configuration, Access Control, Logging and Monitoring
- Influence engineering decisions in areas such as firewalls, operating systems, malware protection, IDS/IPS, and various network monitoring and protection methods
- Support audit and assessments relative to cyber security including PCI-DSS
- Deliver periodic compliance status reports to management utilizing tools to track planning, scheduling, issues, risks, and the overall status of compliance efforts