|Published||September 1, 2022|
Kforce has a client seeking a Cyber Security Investigator in Milwaukee, WI.
This role blends the knowledge and utilization of cyber investigations, digital forensics, data loss prevention and insider threat analytics to support Global Information Protection. The Cyber Security Investigator will be the primary point of contact for the region and deliver accurate, detailed and timely findings of risk-based activities. This role reports into the Senior Manager, Information Protection. The Cyber Security Investigator will be able to articulate thoughts clearly, plan initiatives, and execute with appropriate urgency. The candidate will demonstrate drive, intelligence, maturity, and energy and will be a proven change agent. They will collaborate their efforts with GIS as well as key personnel within IT, Legal, Compliance and Ethics, Human Resources, Global Security, Internal Audit and Global Privacy.
- Perform comprehensive investigative and technical analysis of an integrated user activity monitoring capability, across data loss prevention (DLP), user behavioral analytics (UBA) and other solutions, to identify and corroborate evidence of employee misconduct, policy violations, information loss, insider threat and fraud
- Use and improve upon existing technologies and workflows to accurately and efficiently identify risk based on multiple data sets and data points
- Partner with the broader GIS organization to facilitate bi-directional and cross-functional information exchange and response capabilities
- Determine if corporate policies have been violated based on conditions outlined within the Information Protection Incident Management Framework, and document observations and findings in accordance with standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Aid in information protection strategies and alignment with crown-jewel information asset classification and protection