|Published||July 20, 2022|
|Location||Egg Harbor Township, NJ|
Are you interested in gaining meaningful work experience at one of the nation’s leading specialty retailers? As a Spencer's or Spirit Halloween Intern you’ll have the opportunity to enhance your skill set, explore your talents, and network with our company leaders. Our internship program offers a challenging, hands-on experience in a rewarding, supportive environment. Our goal is to prepare you to jump into a career post-graduation.
Former interns often describe our internship program as the most fun they’ve ever had – at a company where our mission is “Life’s a Party. We’re Makin’ It Fun!” and “So Much Fun It’s Scary!” what else could you expect? With a small group of interns there is a close relationship between supervisors, mentors, and interns, which fosters an environment of companionship and learning.
Some highlights of our program include:
- Paid, full-time internship
- Workshops with our Corporate Executives including the CIO
- 30% discount at Spencer’s and Spirit Halloween Stores
- Assist Security analysts in evaluating passwords, logins, system logs, access reports, dashboard and security failure reports
- Help perform security assessments. Vulnerability testing and risk analysis for on premise as well as cloud and hosted environments
- Assist team with conducting security audits. Both internal and external security audits across various networks and technologies
- Update the company disaster recovery plans and other documents to make sure the company has backups and disaster recovery plans ready
- Other duties may be assigned
- High level of analytical ability to collect and examine technical data to resolve implementation and support issues
- Good customer service and human relations skills
- Patience and motivation as well as the ability to maintain control in stressful situations
- Must be extremely trustworthy
- Ability to work well with key stakeholders and function as a team member
- Strong communication skills
*Proof of vaccination for COVID-19 required for employment, reasonable accommodations considered for medical, pregnancy or sincerely held religious beliefs.