|Location||Hoffman Estates, IL|
|Date Posted||November 6, 2021|
Location: Hoffman Estates, IL
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Cyber Security Instructor
Primary responsibility will be breaking down your knowledge of cyber security to enhance our curriculum and teaching aspiring technologists as they pursue a career in cybersecurity.
- Crafting curriculum and exercises for a new course offering in Cyber Security.
- Once the curriculum is classroom-ready, leading a cohort of 15 to 30 aspiring students, Monday - Friday, 10am - 5pm ET
- Staying abreast of cyber security technologies and practices to ensure our curriculum evolves with what our industry needs. Maintaining curriculum.
- 3+ years of cyber security experience, preferably as a security engineer well versed in technologies and tools, architecture and design, identity and access management, vulnerabilities, risk management, cryptography and PKI.
- Experience with the following tools: Kali Linux, Metasploit, Wireshark, Burp Suite, Hashcat, Splunk
- Experience with Python
- CompTIA Security+ certification required
- Demonstrated proficiency in vast array of cyber security platforms: SAO/SOAR, SIEM, IDS/IPS, DLP, WAF, Endpoint Security
- Outgoing, friendly, reliable, organized and patient
- Ability to break down complex concepts into digestible pieces
- Must have excellent English writing skills and grammar
- Must have an environment conducive for teaching remotely.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com