|Date Posted||May 26, 2019|
- Correlating log, paper, process, and event data to find relevant connections and to broaden understanding of cyber security, fraud, network, and process events.
- Coordinate cross functional cyber security and fraud incident response events and teams.
- Reviewing and analyzing forensic and cyber security event data related to fraud and potential fraud events.
- Threat intelligence correlation to reveal and enrich understanding of threat vectors, attack processes, fraud actors, and malicious cyber behavior.
- Conducting open-source threat research and analysis, including mining dark and deep web sources.
- Development and distribution of root cause analyses; to gain shared understanding and agreement on attack, containment, remediation steps, process changes and technical control implementations.
- Working with business leaders and client management organizations to explain and level set fraud event issues and concepts.
- Experienced in conducting and leading incident response and cyber investigation.
- Breadth of knowledge across technology and cyber security disciplines.
- Subject matter experts in one or more technologies and their interaction with applications.
- Ability to convert complex information into simple, explainable solutions.
- Understanding of current and future business needs met by infrastructure platforms.
- Results-driven with a bias towards practical applications.
- Possesses a planning orientation with integrative and strategic thinking skills.
- Knowledge of open-source threat intelligence collection techniques.
- Ability to define and communicate complex technical and cyber security problems, concepts and situations to multiple skill levels; including business personnel with little to no cyber experience.
- 2-5+ years of related work experience.
- Four-year Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Five or more years of related work experience.
- Strong knowledge of Information Security and Cyber Fraud demonstrated by one or more of the following:
- Bachelor degree in Information/Cyber Security, Information Risk, Information Risk Management.
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Management or similar four year technical degree combined with one or more of the following:
- Active CHFI, CISSP, CEH, CompTIA Security+, CAP, CISM, CASP or CISA or equivalent certifications
- Demonstrate the key critical behaviors of commitment to task, communication, customer focus, decision making / problem solving, flexibility, tolerance of ambiguity, planning, prioritizing, and goal setting.
Experience in Insurance, Payments, Banking or other Fin-Tech Industries