|Date Posted||March 3, 2021|
US Tech Solutions is seeking a “Cyber Security Engineering” for 12+ Months Contract position with a client in Charlotte, NC or Detroit, MI
Job Poster: P Mayur Jaiswal
· The Cyber Security Technology Specialist position at client is a member of the Information Protection and Risk Management (IPRM) team and reports to a Director of Cyber Security Operations.
· The Specialist works with a team to help design and implement technical controls and tools including a good understanding of how the controls function, implement security policies and represent the tool as a technical control owner to meet specific security requirements, defines processes and standards to ensure that security configurations and tools are maintained.
- Minimum of 4+ years information security specific experience with EPP and/or EDR technologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of maintaining EPP and /or EDR rules and policies.
- Knowledge and experience creating and maintaining policies, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and technical documents
- Ability to perform data analysis using standard office productivity software.
- Scripting experience
- PowerShell, bash script, batch file scripting, VBScript,
- Familiarity with .NET (C# bonus),
- Hands on experience with software deployment packaging to support Windows and non-Windows environments