|Published||May 31, 2023|
Providing exceptional solutions for our customers requires proven experience and positive results. At TRIAEM, we care and invest in our people to ensure they are prepared to deliver superior services across a wide array of mission challenges. We specialize in systems engineering & architecture, scientific & technological analysis, data management, and cyber security solutions. With over ten years of experience supporting the US Government and International Partners, we know what it takes to ask the right questions, capture the right information, and deliver timely, accurate solutions.
Caring and investing in our people means an environment where you can learn and grow while continuously being challenged. We offer industry-leading benefits and paid time off that allow you to focus on supporting our customers while maintaining the important work/life balance. If you are looking for a company that values you as an individual and welcomes your ideas, contributions, and experience, TRIAEM is the place for you!
Cyber Security Engineer (Expert) Overall Assignment Description:
Expert Cyber Security Engineers capture and refine information security requirements and ensure that the requirements are integrated into information technology component products and information systems through purposeful security architecting, design, development, and configuration.
• Assists with leading development teams working to design and develop information systems or upgrade legacy systems.
•Conducts product research and support Analysis of Alternative (AoA) activities that independently identify the most appropriate security solutions.
• Assists with leading the development of system concepts, contribute to the capability phase of the systems development lifecycle, and translate technology and environmental conditions (e.g., law and regulation) into system security designs and processes.
• Assists with leading the development and documentation of Security Architectures, Roadmaps, and investments.
• Oversees the work of Senior-, Mid-, and Junior-level contractor Cyber Security Engineers.
Skills and Experience:
• Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program, or equivalent Expert level experience as a Cyber Security Engineer.
• Expert working experience in government or industry within Cyber Security Engineering. • DoD 8570 Level II (IASAE) certification compliance Desired:
• Expert working experience in government or industry leading enterprise-level cyber security efforts involving architecting, designing, development, and configuration of cloud and on premise based systems and software.
• Experience engineering Cyber Security solutions using Cloud Based Technology such as: Service Orientated Architecture (SOA), On-demand self-service, Broad network access, Resource pooling, Rapid elasticity, Measured Service, Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
• Experience engineering Cyber Security solutions using structured and unstructured Big Data.
•Experience engineering Cyber Security solutions using Automation, Augmentation and Artificial Intelligence technologies.
Skills & Requirements Qualifications
TRIAEM LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, sexual orientation/gender identity, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, age, or genetic information. Applicants may be subject to a background investigation based on job requirements. TRIAEM Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind; we are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at TRIAEM are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. TRIAEM will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.