|Published||May 25, 2023|
We are seeking a Cyber Sec Engineer to perform and support penetration testing activities to target, assess, exploit, and report risks and vulnerabilities of information systems.Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position
The Cyber Security Engineer provides IT security engineering, integration services and solutions. This includes malicious code detection, intrusion detection, and cyber security tool development and integration.
- Demonstrated experience with cyber penetration testing to include creating cyber security testplans, applying computer attack methods, and employing system exploitation techniques.
- Demonstrated experience using network management tools and analyzing network architectures.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing test results to develop risk/threat mitigation plans.
- Demonstrated experience scripting in Python or other equivalent interpreted languages.
- Demonstrated experience in source code auditing, bug hunting or CTF experience.
- Demonstrated experience with manually auditing source code to find security issues.
- Demonstrated experience performing complex technical tasks with minimal direction.
- Demonstrated experience communicating vulnerability results and risk posture to executives.
- One or more of the relevant certifications:a. Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)b. Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)c. GIAC Global Information Assurance Certification Penetration Tester (GPEN)d. GIAC Cloud Penetration Tester
By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that ASEC may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
ASEC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.