Cyber Security Engineer
|Published||January 17, 2023|
|Location||West Bend, WI|
Set Your Future IN MOTION
Manitou is purposefully committed to you, its people. We continue to elevate our success based on a "One United Team" focus that enables our purpose-driven and agile work environment. We pride ourselves in fostering a work-life balance that allows flexibility in people's day-to-day lives. In an era when talent is in-demand, you will find an unwavering commitment to your personal and professional growth.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY CULTURE:
As a worldwide leader in handling, access platforms and earthmoving equipment, Manitou Group's mission is to improve working conditions, safety and performance throughout the world, while preserving people and their environment. We design, manufacture, distribute and service products and solutions for the material handling, access equipment and compact earthmoving activities that work smarter, safer and reliably while delivering value to our customers. Our high-profile brands include Manitou and Gehl, and we are proud of our network of 1,050 dealers throughout the world. With sales in 140 countries, our team of 4,500 people are committed to delivering exceptional customer satisfaction. We operate in more than 30 global locations to ensure proximity to our customers and services tailored to their needs.
Manitou continues on the forefront of innovation driving the green transition while also streamlining our operations guided by our customer-centric "New Horizons" roadmap. We are committed to providing safety and unique customer experiences worldwide. In sharing the same mission and values, our workforce remains engaged and passionate about what we manufacture and services we provide.
As a Cyber Security Engineer based at our WEST BEND site in the United States, you will join the Cyber and Security team within the Manitou Group's IT & Digital Department. Reporting to the CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) in France, you will assist them in their dual mission of leading the strategic thinking on cybersecurity as well as ensuring the deployment of solutions to reduce the Group's exposure to cyber threats to the entire Group and its subsidiaries.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Assessing the level of Cyber risk exposure in the areas of business, industrial and digital IT.
* Writing the policies, standards and cyber defense strategy to be adopted in the different entities of the group.
* Define the global solutions to be implemented in order to reduce the level of risk and ensure their proper integration and maintenance in operational condition
* Support the entities in order to help them implement and contextualize the recommended solutions
* Participate in the definition of the Cyber risk management strategy as well as its formalization in particular by applying industry standards.
* Perform Cyber risk assessments for new initiatives and provide advice.
* Participate in the implementation of tools, a coherent and unified organization and actions across the Group with a permanent perspective of optimization and anticipation and particularly in the areas of Cyber risk assessment, Cyber governance and awareness of the Group IS users.
* The local operational maintenance of security tools.
* Raising employee awareness of the risks of Cyber Attacks.
* The deployment of knowledge of security technologies and Cyber Resilience capabilities within IT and the plants.
* The technological watch related to the security dimensions and Inform, alert on the possible evolutions in the medium term.
* The conduct and monitoring of periodic controls.
* The capabilities of taking into account and processing Cyber security incidents.
* You have demonstrated your ability to interact in a multi-country group structure and to federate international teams of high-level experts operating in highly competitive markets and impacted by regulatory changes. You will use your communication and teaching skills to act as a force of proposal and conviction for the projects you will lead. You have a very good knowledge of the ecosystem of cybersecurity players, both at the institutional and regulatory level and at the economic and technical level.
* A solid background in Cyber Security concepts, as well as a good culture of industrial IT (OT/IOT). Organized and structured, you have proven analytical and synthesis skills. You are willing, open-minded and well-balanced, and you are able to withstand pressure, enabling you to evolve in a high-stakes environment at the crossroads of a wide range of issues. An ability to anticipate and take initiative to ensure effective technological monitoring. Adaptability and technical curiosity because technological developments are rapid and must be assimilated in order to optimize the existing.
* Knowledge of security standards and procedures and associated tools (Network, System, Access Management and Authentication, SIEM/SOC, EDR, etc.)
* Encryption, authentication, firewall, rights management, resiliency (DRP/PCA), etc.
* Good knowledge of Cloud Computing technologies.
* Good knowledge of technical infrastructure solutions.
* Sensitivity to the IoT/IOT approach would be appreciated.
* Good knowledge of security protocols, Internet protocols, etc.
* Good knowledge of the architecture and functionalities of an enterprise IS.
* French language skills and ISO 27000, CISSP, ITIL certification would be a plus.
* With a Master's degree (Master 2 or engineering school) specialized in Computer Science and/or networks, Cybersecurity, you have at least 4 years of professional experience during which you have been exposed to cybersecurity issues, especially in international industrial groups.
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONNECTIONS:
* Manage relationship with Business Partner.
* Reporting to management.
* Manage relationship with external partners, drive external resources.
LOCALIZATION AND TRAVEL EXPECTED:
* This position is located in West Bend, WI.
* Travel up to 15%.
OUR REWARDS & RECOGNITION:
In addition to an inclusive compensation package, we offer a comprehensive benefits program, including: Medical/Dental/Vision, 401k including employer match, tuition reimbursement, community-oriented volunteer program, wellness activities, employee and family activities throughout the year, and so much more! See for yourself why Forbes ranked Manitou within the top 125 for World's Best Employers.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer