|Published||November 29, 2022|
KPIT Technologies is a global partner to the automotive and mobility ecosystem for making software-defined vehicles a reality. It is a leading independent software development and integration partner helping mobility leapfrog towards a clean, smart, and safe future. With 10000+ automobelievers across the globe specializing in embedded software, AI, and digital solutions, KPIT accelerates its clients’ implementation of next-generation technologies for the future mobility roadmap. With engineering centers in Europe, the USA, Japan, China, Thailand, and India, KPIT works with leaders in automotive and mobility and is present where the ecosystem is transforming. For more details visit www.kpit.com
We invite passionate individuals interested in automotive engineering and mobility tech to be part of an exciting growth journey with KPIT to make Software Defined Vehicles a reality. We enable our clients with next-gen architecture and newer business models and disrupt technologies across CASE (Connected, Autonomous, Shared, Electric) domains. Specializing in software integration.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Cyber security activities in core or application programs in compliance with ISO 21434, UNECE WP.29, and cyber security development processes in collaboration with the development team.
- Lead Threat Analysis and Risk Assessment (TARA) in collaboration with other functional engineers and lead the team for TARA updates.
- Lead Security Concept development.
- Lead Security Requirement development, Security Requirement review, and work closely with functional engineers to ensure the execution of these requirements.
- Guide software engineers in vulnerability analysis (static code analysis, known vulnerability analysis) and support tracking cyber security implementation issues based on the vulnerability analysis.
- Support verification engineer in security verification test and its vulnerability management.
- Lead fuzz testing activities and vulnerability management.
- Lead penetration testing activities and vulnerability management.
- Provide guidance and support to the incident response team.
- Support incident response activities as assigned.
- Support awareness cultivation of incident response in the engineering team.
- Keep close awareness of cyber security incidents in relative.
- Provides guidance and support to the program team in the development of their work products in compliance with ISO 21434 and UNECE WP.29.
- Supports the Cyber Security program plan in collaboration with the program manager.
- Basic knowledge of ISO 21434 and/or UNECE WP.29 R155 is preferred.
- Experience with cyber security in embedded systems is preferred, experience in the automotive or aerospace industry is a plus.
- Background in systems engineering, electrical hardware engineering, or software engineering in the Automotive or Aerospace industry.
- Knowledge of CAN protocol is required.
- Experience with other communication protocols, such as I2C, SPI, or UART, is a plus.
- Experience with Ethernet is preferred. Knowledge of common protocols, such as TLS, IPsec, or IEEE 802.1x, is a plus.
- Experience with standard security protocols in common connectivity such as WiFi, Bluetooth, or USB is a plus.
- Knowledge of basic cryptography is required.
- Knowledge of firewall or Intrusion Detection and Prevention systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of Linux or QNX operating system security is a plus.
- Experience with failure analysis techniques (FMEA, FTA, …) is a plus.
- Reliability engineering knowledge is a plus.
- Comfortable working with technical processes.
- Experience supporting the development of technical processes, procedures, guidelines, and templates a plus.
- Good communication skills and ability to grasp concepts of other engineers.
- Basic knowledge of structured engineering approach.
- Basic knowledge in the development of portable, reusable and modular solutions in the automotive environment.
- Familiar with using a disciplined product development process based on ASPICE or CMMi process model.
- Working knowledge of configuration management (PTC Integrity), project monitoring, and control techniques.
- Troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Familiar with structured problem-solving (8D) methods and/or techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/Systems Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent (Master’s preferred).