|Published||November 29, 2022|
Zivaro is looking for a Principle Cyber/Information Assurance leader to join the Cyber team as the lead Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) supporting the development, operations and maintenance of custom cyber solutions supporting the Global Positioning System Next Generation Ground Control System (GPS OCX) located at Schriever Space Force Base (SSFB). The Cyber Engineer will collaborate with program managers and team members in Aurora, CO and on-site at SSFB to implement approaches to fully integrate, operate, and maintain cyber operations in support of our customers' missions located in the Colorado Springs Colorado area.
The ideal candidate will have a strong cyber experience across the full spectrum of cyber operations from a mission execution perspective; should be knowledgeable about cyber-attack strategies and defensive counter operations; be able to make and defend risk-based decisions and is innovative problem solver. Candidate should have experience with varying network and computer platforms, preferably with background in cyber operations on both embedded and cloud platforms.
* Technical computer/network system auditing of national security information systems and related security requirements (ICD 503, RMF, DIACAP).
* Analyzing audit log data and determine compliance with published standards
* Windows Operating System, Linux, or TCP/IP network troubleshooting abilities
Knowledge and ability to perform Media Custodian and/or Data Transfer Agent functions
* DoD 8570.01/8140 IAT III certification (CISSP or similar IAT III certification) is mandatory.
* Demonstrated ability to monitor and manage cybersecurity workforce improvement (training, certifications, performance management, etc.).
* Experience in the oversight and execution of a continuous monitoring/improvement program (to include but not limited to supporting security control assessments, ensure user's training is up to date, log management systems, automated inventory utilities, etc.).
* Experience successfully interfacing with internal and external customers (SCAs, Program Managers, etc.).
* Experience in the execution and management of IS incident response and administrative inquiries/investigations in collaboration with the external support agencies/departments.
* Experience with the identification, development and oversight of appropriate Cybersecurity policy, processes and procedures.
* Ability to deliver program IA Accreditations and coordinate with External Stakeholders (Security Control Assessor / Accreditation Authority)
* Strong understanding of security design and architecture with ability to identify solutions to complex IS compliance and security problems
* Demonstrated vulnerability assessment/remediation experience including the coordination or performance of patch/configuration deployments across multiple platforms
* Demonstrated leadership experience with excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent written & oral communication skills, including presentation skills
* Active Secret Clearance Required - minimum (TS/SCI is strongly desired)
* Experience with DISA STIGs (Operating Systems, Applications, and Network)
* Experience securing Network Architectures
* Experience onboarding, tuning and implementing enterprise security solutions including: Tenable/Nessus SecurityCenter, and DoD HBSS solution/McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator ePO, SecureVue
* Experience with Agile, Scrum, HW and SW life-cycle management, & engineering change proposal processes
* Experience with two-factor authentication, network surveillance technology, intrusion detection, endpoint protection, data leakage protection, and encryption solutions
* Project skills including cost, schedule, supplier management, risk, and opportunity assessment
Ability to provide Technical Review of New Pursuits & Proposals
Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS Engineering, Computer Science, or Math) preferred; or equivalent years of professional experience.
U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions at Zivaro due to security clearance requirements and government/federal contracts held by Zivaro.
ZIVARO fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. It is our policy to provide employment, compensation and other benefits related to employment based on qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. In accordance with requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodation upon request during the application process to eligible applicants in order that they may be given a full and fair opportunity to be considered for employment. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we intend to comply fully with applicable federal and state employment laws and the information requested on this application will only be used for purposes consistent with those laws.