|Published||November 24, 2022|
|Location||Colorado Springs, CO|
COVID\-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities\. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID\-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security\.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires\. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID\-19 Community Level at the specific work location\.
**Description:** Responsible for applying an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop, validate and verify Cyber solutions across the lifecycle\. Conduct cyber risk assessment activities including threat modeling, vulnerability analysis and analysis of mitigation solutions\. Coordinates and addresses Supply Chain risk management concerns\. Develop, evaluate and analyze design constrains, trade\-offs and detailed system and security design as they pertain to the Cyber domain\. Coordinate with Cyber and system architects and developers to provide oversight in the development of solutions\. Conduct cybersecurity test and evaluation of hardware and/or software designs to verify and validate compliance with defined specifications and requirements\. Employs cyber security processes, methods, techniques and tools and assure their consistent application\. Implements appropriate Assessment and Authorization activities as required by customers\.
• Basic understanding of configurations for endpoint security tools such as anti\-virus, firewalls, and file integrity management
• Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing defensive cyber tools through prior experience and/or personal projects
• Experience with developing configurations for Windows and Linux
• Basic understanding of VMWare architectures
• Basic understanding of SIEM tools such as Splunk Enterprise and their configuration
• Hold DoD\-8570 baseline certification \(Security\+, CEH, CYSA\+, CISSP, or equivalent\)\.
• Must possess at minimum Active Interim Secret Security Clearance
• Experience with developing configurations and/or apps for Security Information & Event Management \(SIEM\) tools such as Splunk Enterprise
• Experience with a Scripting Language such as Python and/or Bash
• Experience with Github/Gitlab and git source control
• Experience with DevSecOps practices and tools including containerization and/or CI/CD systems \(such as Gitlab CI\)
• Experience developing Infrastructure as Code \(IaC\) such as Ansible or Chef InSpec
• Knowledge of Agile development practices and Agile tools such as Jira
• Experience developing configurations and/or rules for intrusion detection tools such as Snort/Surricata, Zeek, or Wireshark
• Experience in space, ground, and satellite vehicle architectures
• Broad background in information security tools, concepts and issues across a range of technologies
• Familiar with secure information system design and architecture
**Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status\.**
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours\. Our customers tackle the hardest missions\. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision\. They're dangerous\. Critical\. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives\. Those are the missions we care about\.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges\. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U\.S\., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories\.