Cyber Security Engineer
|Published||July 20, 2022|
|Location||Fort Worth, TX|
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Cyber Security Engineer in Fort Worth, TX.
- Duties may include but are not limited to deriving and allocating aircraft architecture design requirements, architectural analysis and design implementation, plus risk assessment and threat modeling. Compliance driven programs require DoDI 8510.01/8500.01 Risk Management Framework (RMF) certification for military platforms, and will include threat management, mitigation, and the implementation of all applicable controls. Serve as SME for various engineering functions and review/validate/remediate the impact all design changes to existing and in-development platforms.
- A day in the life: Engage in the flight controls or avionics architecture development and influence design from the beginning with cyber security in mind.
- Conduct analytics of design options, identify risks and mitigation steps.
- Take ownership of the vulnerability analysis on our state-of-the-art System Integration Labs and aircraft. But more than anything, it’s about being open-minded and inquisitive about what’s possible to bring the most innovative ideas to life. We rise to the challenge, push past obstacles to create new solutions to the hardest problems, and open doors to new experiences few dream possible.
• Bachelor’s degree is required.
o Prefer Electronic Engineer (EE), Electronic Engineering in Technology (EET), Computer Science and/or Cyber Security degree.
• At least 5 years’ experience developing and communicating product cyber security requirements and perform residual risk assessments in accordance with Bell’s product cyber security policies and methods.
• Product cybersecurity or safety in Aerospace (commercial or military), automotive or embedded systems
• Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative technical environment and negotiate design and cyber security technical trade-offs with Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and throughout the organization.
• Model Based System Engineering
• Knowledge of military and civilian cyber security aircraft standards, including RTCA DO-326A and DO-356A.
• Strong logical, analytical, and communication skills.
• Possess DoD 8570 IAM Level I certification (i.e. Security+ CE, CAP).
• Working knowledge of aircraft systems (avionics, flight controls, mission systems)
• Experience with Risk Managed Framework (RMF) and/or Joint Special Access Program (SAP) Implementation Guide (JSIG) requirements.
• Experience and/or familiarity with attack trees, tabletops, threat modeling, architectural design analysis, implementing cryptographic solutions, digital signing, software authenticity, root of trust systems, plus threat and vulnerability analysis.
• Demonstrated ability to create plans, procedures, and briefing material(s) for program presentations to USG.
• Familiarity around Critical Program Information Assessments (CPIA) for identifying Critical Program Information (CPI), Critical Functional Analysis (CFA), and Anti-Tamper.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$