|Published||July 17, 2022|
Clearance Requirements: An active Top Secret/SCI clearance is required. Therefore, all candidates must be U.S. Citizens. Applicants who do not meet these requirements will not be considered.
- Applies knowledge and understanding of Information Assurance (IA) concepts, practices, and procedures using established DoD security policies and standards to mitigate RMF security risks.
- Ability to implement/engineer security safeguards (e.g., STIGs) on enterprise and embedded systems.
- Design, install, and configure servers, storage, and network devices.
- Support the deployment and installation of custom applications at remote sites as require
- Ability to dissect PCAP and perform packet analysis (e.g Wireshark, Windump, Tcpdump, TRACE, etc.)
- Ensure critical system backups are conducted and all contingency plans are tested and updated as required
- Review and comment on technical documentation to ensure compliance with security standards and regulations. This requires frequent interfacing with both commercial and government customers of all levels and an expectation of professionalism, clear communication, and tact.
- Implement security monitoring solutions as required to meet IA requirements for RMF.
- Guide projects and programs through successful assessment and authorization of systems components for Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Preform technical vulnerability scans and focus on threats, vulnerabilities associated to the security of programs, systems, and devices.
- Provides special consideration for intrusion detection, identifying and mitigating vulnerabilities, and ensuring that remote access points are secure.
- Create security test cases and perform general security testing.
Technical Areas of Expertise:
- System Administrator experience w/Linux and Windows
- Ability to conduct packet analysis and read PCAP files
- Familiar with various vulnerability scanning tools
- Experience with RMF process and requirements
- Heavy STIG experience
- Electromagnetic, Electronic Warfare, and/or SIGINT experience a plus
- 5+ years’ experience as a Cyber Security Engineer
- Cyber Security Certifications desired (CISSP, CEH, etc.)
Travel: Travel may be required less than 25% depending on program needs.
CDT is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.