|Published||June 14, 2022|
Cybersecurity Network Engineer job in Miami, FL
The Role will be on a Hybrid model - flexible work model supporting a blend of in-office and remote
We are seeking a highly qualified Cybersecurity Engineer with a focus on Network Security. The Cybersecurity team is responsible for protecting and securely enabling the business. The candidate would own some of the unique technical challenges inherent in the problem and bring solid experience and perspective to the team. This role is a perfect opportunity for Network Engineers who want to cross over to the Cybersecurity world.
This is a role where you will play a key role in safeguarding the network and contribute to various other Cybersecurity initiatives. The role will consist of engineering and architecture responsibilities with a focus, but not limited to network security. The role will also serve as an escalation point for Level 3 incident response and serve as a liaison between our Network Engineering and Cybersecurity teams.
· A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
· At least 3-5 years of Network Engineering and Architecture experience, preferably with Palo Alto Firewalls and Arista VXLAN technologies
· Experience with various other technologies and protocols such as Wireless Networking, BGP, VPN, IPSec, MPLS and Cross Connects
· At least 2 years of Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience or other cloud related platforms such as GCP or MS Azure.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong ownership and a track record of delivering results.
· The ability to carry multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to details
We’d love if you had:
· Experience with Financial Services and Low Latency environments
· Experience with Network Security related technologies such as Network Access Control (NAC), Firewall Configuration and Network Assurance Management Tools (eg: Skybox, Firemon, etc.), Secure Access Service Edge (SASE), 802.1x, Micro-Segmentation and Zero Trust Security Models
· Any other relevant Cybersecurity related experience
· You enjoy working with people who challenge you and make you better at what you do