|Published||June 8, 2022|
Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract opportunity for a Remote Cyber Security Engineer. This position is a 6-month contract for one of our key clients, a big utility company.
Job Title: Remote Cyber Security Engineer
Location: Waltham, MA ,02451(Remote)
Duration: 6+ Months
- Demonstrate experience of managing and maintaining Security solutions within commercial public Cloud environments.
- Experience of working within DevOps environment augmenting security capabilities to it
- Previous roles in Cloud Security Engineering
- Previous experience liaising with incident management teams to ensure any incidents are handled efficiently and in a timely manner
- Qualifications Required/Desirable:
- Degree level or demonstrable equivalent experience
- Cloud Security certifications: Azure/AWS/GCP
- Knowledge/certifications related to containerization technologies, orchestration platform and DevOps security highly desired
The Senior Cyber Security Engineer role will oversee day to day maintenance (including tuning, administration & policy changes) of all deployed Cloud Security toolsets. Carry out break fix activity and provide engineering input into existing and future Cyber Security Operations projects
- The US Engineer(s) will report to the Cloud Security Engineering Manager
- Interface with other National Grid operations and engineering teams
- Client IS
- Client multi vendors (includes Verizon, CSC, etc.)
- Client Business Functions
- Client US /UK
- Hands-on skills in administration of Cloud platforms and Cloud security configuration
- Demonstrate experience in Cloud Security Engineering.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of Enterprise & Critical scale operating systems & infrastructure.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in customizing security configurations in Cloud Security Posture Management solution (CSPM).
- Ability to deploy, configure and maintain Cloud Workload Protection (CWP) capabilities in containerized environments