|Published||June 2, 2022|
|Location||Bridgewater Township, NJ|
Our client, a global apparel company with high end brands. The Company is growing its security group and they are seeking a Cyber Security Engineer with lots of opportunities for advancement. Projects this year are Application security, End point roll out and Vulnerability – Tenable.
The Cyber Security Engineer will be responsible for analyzing complex security requirements, developing solutions, and implementing technology to reduce risk with the support of the global team. The Cyber Security Engineer will work to ensure the security infrastructure and tools are properly deployed, operational, secure, and configured appropriately.
Responsibilities of the Cyber Security Engineer:
- Deploy and operationalize Vulnerability assessment tools
- Deploy and operationalize SIEM and security correlation platform
- Deploy and operationalize Firewalls and other network security infrastructure
- Deploy and operationalize Identity and credential management tools
- Deploy and operationalize Endpoint Detection & Response technologies
- Collaborate on solutions for security problems, gaps, vulnerabilities, etc.
Qualifications for the Cyber Security Engineer:
- 3+ years of cybersecurity experience
- In-depth knowledge of firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, endpoint security software, cloud security tools, vulnerability & threat management tools, SIEM, encryption, and other industry-standard tools and protocols
- Extensive technical understanding of operating systems and how to secure them. (Windows, *nix, OSX, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman-owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.