Cyber Security Engineer
|Published||May 31, 2022|
Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract opportunity for a Lead Cybersecurity Engineer, Endpoint Security. This position is a 6-month contract for one of our key clients, a big utility company.
Job Title: Lead Cybersecurity Engineer, Endpoint Security
Location: Waltham, MA, 02451
Duration: 6+ months contract
Review and analyze all security solutions currently deployed on endpoint assets (workstations and servers)
Implement security solutions allowing for reduction of agents where possible
Identify & implement automation capabilities to reduce the human touchpoint when operational issues occur
Build documentation and playbooks for strong processes to support the security posture on systems
Partner with other stakeholders to ensure that solutions are improved upon post implementation
Identify out of the box solutions for managing security on endpoints
- Strong Information Security experience in Network and Endpoint Security (i.e. DLP, Endpoint Detection and Response, File Integrity, and SIEM).
- In depth knowledge of Operating Systems (Linux/Windows), technology/web platforms (Server, Network, Application, Databases, Cloud)
- Strong scripting and programming knowledge with good understanding of language fundamentals (Python, PowerShell, Chef, Perl, Ruby etc.)
- Strong, demonstrable experience in Cybersecurity engineering, design, implementation and documentation
- Knowledge of industry-standard Information Security frameworks, policies and procedures
- Good understanding of network and infrastructure (Networking protocol knowledge is an advantage- TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, firewalls, proxies, IDS, IPS etc.)
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Experience working in Agile squads
- Security certifications (CEH, CCSP, CISSP, OSCP) and ITIL V3 certification
- Networking protocol knowledge is an advantage - TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, firewalls, proxies, IDS, IPS etc
- Subject Matter expert skilled in the installation and configuration of endpoint security tools such as antivirus, configuration management, and asset recognition.
- Experience with Endpoint detection and protection tools
- Experience with Security Hardening workstation to reduce attack surfaces.
- Knowledge of Deployment tooling such as GPO, SCCM etc