|Date Posted||January 14, 2022|
Required Work Experience:
· 6 years of job related technical experience. 4 years of experience in Cyber Security.
Software Experience requirement:
· Previous python scripting and application development experience is desired.
· Previous experience with ExaBeam or other SIEM tools is desired.
- 25% Implements, maintains and monitors security systems/tools that are used for the protection of computer systems, networks, and data. Configures and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices and security tools. Ensures proper security tools are being used effectively.
- 25% Assists in the design of systems security infrastructure and provide technical security guidance as needed for projects. Researches, designs, and advocates new technologies, infrastructure, architectures, and security products that will support security requirements for the enterprise and its customers, business partners, and vendors. Performs capacity and future growth planning of the enterprise security infrastructure to ensure a highly available security environment.
- 20% Develops and documents standard operating procedures and work instructions. Evaluates and recommends procedures and processes for the prevention, detection, containment and correction of information security breaches. Analyzes business impact and exposure based on security threats, vulnerabilities, and risks. Advises management and users regarding security procedures.
- 20% Performs system monitoring evaluations and audits to ensure compliance with the corporate security policies and standards. Communicates security risks and solutions to business partners and appropriate IT staff as needed. Provides direct support and guidance for security related issues.
- 10% Assists in the development of technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and mitigate associated risks. Evaluates products and/or procedures to enhance productivity and effectiveness of information security across the organization.