|Date Posted||November 30, 2021|
The person hired for this role will oversee Network Assessment programs, Cybersecurity, and Incident Response programs at the bank. For consideration, the person hired must have hands-on experience with a variety of network products named below and must have current, applicable experience in the banking industry.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implementing, managing, and enforcing Network Security directives as mandated by applicable regulatory requirements associated with the banking industry.
- Defining requirements and providing technical security expertise that aligns with strategies and requirements for segmentation, including instruction prevention and detection, endpoint detection and response capabilities, voice, video, and data systems, and firewall policy management.
- Internal and external PenTesting and Vulnerability Assessments.
- Working directly with SysAdmins and other IT professionals in the bank.
- Identify security architecture issues and design solutions for gaps.
- Support network security architectures including router ACLs, DMZs and web content filters, and firewalls.
- Help with developmental deployments of technologies hosted onsite and/or in the cloud.
- Network product familiarity needed: firewalls, remote access, forensics, malware analysis, firewalls, instruction prevention and detection, internet security, DNS protection, and more.
- 10+ years of experience in Network Security and IT in a banking or finance setting in order to comply with appropriate regulatory requirements and guidelines.
- Knowledge of requirements for GLBA, PCI, OCC, FDIC, FFIEC guidance.
- Understanding of the global IT Risk Reg Landscape and Risk Mgmt Model
- Seasoned experience with applications and deployments in the cloud and advanced security controls to encrypt and protect data at rest and in transit with the bank, vendor, or 3rd party.
- Experienced with industry-accepted IT control frameworks such as SSAE18/16, SAS70, OR ISO17799 audit reports.
Candidates that do not have banking or finance cybersecurity experience of at least 10 years will not be contacted for consideration.
Apply directly for consideration to banking recruiter, Katie Mathis, at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.