|Date Posted||September 23, 2021|
ITAC Solutions is helping a client find a Cyber Security Engineer in the Huntsville, AL area.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Create new ways to solve and prevent intrusions and security issues.
- Investigate intrusion incidents, conduct forensic investigations, and mount incident responses.
- Evaluate new technologies and processes that enhance security capabilities.
- Establish plans and protocols to protect data and information systems against unauthorized access, modification, and/or destruction.
- Analyze and advise on new security technologies and program conformance.
- Maintain knowledge with current emerging technologies and advancements within Information Security.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Expertise in incident response technologies and methodologies.
- Configuration and operation of Linux systems.
- Experience with Cisco and VMware.
- Application whitelisting and enterprise anti-malware (configuration/management/rule writing).
- SIEM log analysis and correlation.
- Forensic and static malware analysis.
- CISSP or other industry standard certificates.