|Date Posted||July 17, 2021|
Kforce has a client in search of a Cyber Security Engineer in Herndon, VA. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S.
- Cyber Security Engineer will work with system owners to create their ATO packages
- Review and create artifacts that comply with the VA's authorization requirements, compliance and map those artifacts to the appropriate NIST 800-53 controls such as Assessment Procedures (AP) testing and evaluation
- Review and help to write control implementation statements
- As a Cyber Security Engineer, you will work with system teams to review, update, and create their POAMs and help system teams to navigate the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support System (eMASS) GRC tool
- Provide guidance and support to system teams throughout every step of the RMF process and eMASS workflow