|Date Posted||July 14, 2021|
Signature Consultants is looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to work on a contract position with one of our clients located in Marietta, GA. Seeking a talented Cyber Security Network Engineer to join our CNG team within the Global Cyber Security and Fraud department. This engineer is responsible for helping to maintain the current automation and to build new automation features as needed in order to support the CNG daily efforts.
- Hands on experience with Audit for Firewalls configurations and ACLs
- Hands on experience with Network and Communications Risk Assessments
- Hands on experience with Palo Alto Firewalls, Check Point Firewalls and or Cisco Firewalls
- Hands on experience with Governance, Risk and Compliance using PCI and NIST 800-53 frameworks
- Hands on experience with identifying existing, new and or emerging communications threats
- Hands on experience with governing Personally Identifiable Information for various countries
- Experience with applications used for network management and/or monitoring
- Experience with enterprise services/dependencies such as role-based security
- Experience with communicating security concerns to various affected parties and guiding the teams to a compliant solution
- Experience using firewall security orchestration and automation tools
- Experience using various GRC tools
- Experience with server/client communications
- Experience with communication encryption technologies and methods
- Experience with data center architecture
- Experience with network topology
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 888.838.1020.