|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||June 17, 2021|
Title: Cyber Security Engineer
Location: New York, NY (Remote)
Duration: Full Time Position
In terms of knowledge, deep engineering experience, covering everything from system and network security, authentication and security protocols, incident management, cryptography, next generation firewalls, SIEM platforms & some automation experience in Python, Powershell and other automation tools.
· Self-starter with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Client focused with excellent customer service skills.
· Problem solver! When you don’t have an answer, you know how to research the problem, when to escalate for help and come up with solutions.
· A focus and desire to learn more, take on new challenges, and never settle for good enough.
· Team player able and willing to collaborate with external vendors and internal staff
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
· At least 3 years or more in infrastructure engineering role in a financial institution
· At least 10 years of Infrastructure and engineering experience.
· At least 3 years of Cyber Security experience.
· At least 3 years of Cloud computing experience with Azure/Office 365.
· At least 5 years of hands-on Infrastructure and IT Disaster Recovery experience.
· Proven and demonstrable vendor management experience, including the monitoring and enforcement of SLAs.
· Hands-on technical knowledge of IT infrastructure, IT operating systems and products, including:
· Network design LANs, WAN, TCP/IP, Virtualization
· MS Exchange Server/Online, Servers, Firewalls, Active Directory, Group Policy
· Bachelor’s in information technology or related degree (Required)
· CCNA, MCSE, CISSP are desirable
· Project Management – PMP/PMI are helpful
Senior IT Recruiter
Hallmark Global Technologies, Inc.
200 Motor Parkway | Suite D-26 | Hauppauge, NY 11788
O: 631-206-6871, Ext: 314 | E: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]