|Location||Las Vegas, NV|
|Date Posted||May 18, 2021|
Link Technologies is currently seeking a Cyber Security Engineer to join our team in Las Vegas. We
are looking to hire a cyber security engineer with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding
of cybersecurity methodologies and design. The Cyber Security Engineer is expected to have
meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure,
and deliver on tight deadlines.
To ensure success, the Cyber Security Engineer must display an excellent understanding of technology
infrastructures using all NGFW features, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy, Load
Balancers, Routing, Switching, and Security Audits. Top candidates will be comfortable working with
a variety of technologies, security problems, and troubleshooting of the network.
Required qualifications of the Cyber Security Engineer:
* Certifications relating to CISSP, CCNP R&S, CCNP Security, GSEC, ITIL, PCI-DSS.
* 2 years of work experience with incident detection, incident response, and forensics with a
* Experience with NGFW (design and maintenance), Palo Alto, Fortinet, Office 365 Security, VSX,
and Endpoint Security.
* Experience with network design including cloud infrastructure (GCP, Azure, or AWS).
* Design experience of Routing protocols (BGP, EIGRP, OSPF)
* Strong understanding of organizational process and policy.
* Proficiency in Python, Java, and/or PowerShell.
* Proficient in Linux.
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
* Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.
* Experience with self-assessments of Security Frameworks similar to CMMC, ISO/IEC 27000,
PCI-DSS, HIPPA, GDPR