|Date Posted||April 23, 2021|
Experis, a Manpower Group company has an exciting contract opportunity for a Cyber Security Engineer (Networking) role at Durham, NC 27709. This position is a 6+ month contract for one of our key pharma clients, that offers chemicals for applications in laboratories and industry. Biosciences, biopharma, food, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals.
Job Role: Cyber Security Engineer (Networking)
Location: Durham, NC 27703 (100% Remote)
Duration: 6 - 12+ Months. (Possibility for extension)
- Content Delivery Networks, Web Application Firewall, and Cloud Security experience.
- Elastic (ELK) configuration AWS.
- OSI layer, TCP/IP networks (protocols, ports, etc.,) is required.
- Ability to write test scripts
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent technology discipline.
- 10+ years of in a distributed IT Engineering and/or support function.
- 5+ years of engineering experience with implementing and supporting leading network engineering & security solutions.
- Experience with Content Delivery Networks, Web Application Firewall, and Cloud Security is preferred.
- A cyber security and/or cloud certification such as CISSP, AWS, Azure is an added advantage.
The Skills You Bring
- Solid understanding of OSI layer, TCP/IP networks (protocols, ports, etc.,) is required.
- Strong understanding of DNS and how it works (internals) is required.
- Knowledge of engineering documentation of complex technologies and topologies based on security-based practices is highly desired.
- Understanding of cloud service providers such as AWS and Azure is highly desired.
- Ability to quickly script test cases is desired.
- Elastic (ELK) configuration in the AWS cloud is desired.
- Experience with Agile methodology is desired.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills is required.
Phone - 414-666-8462 Ext - 7166