|Date Posted||April 13, 2021|
Title : Cyber Security Engineer
Location : Reston, VA
Duration : 6 Months (Contract to hire)
- Design, prototype and support security-related infrastructure and applications.
- Identify and mitigate security risks to network and systems.
- Architect, develop and engineer enterprise security tools which may be COTS or open source.
- Possess the ability to learn new technologies to adapt to the threat landscape.
- Architecture and design of new enterprise tools as well as upgrading existing infrastructure.
- Work fluidly in a Linux or other shell command line environment.
- Provide security application support, including the development of automated scripts.
- Develop documentation as required (such as DFARS, Compliance, installation, Visio network and cabling diagrams, configuration guides, user tutorials, user and system requirements specification documentation, use cases, traceability matrices).
- Research, prototype and implement new security related technologies.