|Location||Fort Worth, TX|
|Date Posted||January 27, 2021|
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Cyber Security Engineer in Fort Worth, TX
Duties may include utilization of vulnerability scan tools, creating aircraft architecture design requirements, design review and analysis, threat modeling. Compliance driven programs require DoDi 8510.01/8500.01 RMF certification for military platforms, and will include threat management, mitigation and the implementation of all applicable controls. Serve as SME for various engineering functions and review/validate/remediate the impact all design changes to the AVCS mission.
A day in the life: Engage in the flight controls or avionics architecture development and influence design from the beginning with cyber security in mind. Take ownership of the vulnerability analysis on our state-of-the-art System Integration labs and aircraft. But more than anything, it’s about being open-minded and inquisitive about what’s possible to bring the most innovative ideas to life. We rise to the challenge, push past obstacles to create new solutions to the hardest problems, and open doors to new experiences few dream possible
Bachelors degree – Cyber Security or Computer Science preferred.
Experience in at least one of the following:
• system administration, information assurance, cybersecurity, IT architecture, infrastructure, engineering and software architecture design
Strong analytical skills, with experience in standardizing, collecting, and managing cybersecurity incident data sets.
• Possess DoD 8570 IAM Level I certification (i.e. Security+ CE, CAP)
• Experience with Risk Managed Framework (RMF) or Joint Special Access Program (SAP) Implementation Guide (JSIG) requirements
• Experience with threat modeling and analysis
• Experience supporting Special Access Required (SAR) security environments
• Experience in software languages, specifically Python or powershell.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$