|Date Posted||January 22, 2021|
- Apply DoD and DoN Cyber Security policies and standards.
- Monitor and assess the security posture of assigned programs and develop mitigation plans to address identified risks and vulnerabilities.
- Assess system/software risk and vulnerability through the Risk Management Framework
- Develop Cyber Security/Information Assurance strategies.
- Define connectivity and interface requirements.
- Prepare Cyber Security support documentation packages.
- Support Cyber Security integration.
- Perform Risk Management Framework (RMF) activities and develop packages for the online Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) for programs and laboratories.
- Attend program meetings as the Cyber Security Subject Matter Expert (SME) to support Integrated Product Team (IPT) efforts on assigned system
- Support IT-related networks, systems, hardware, firmware, and software as subject to the Clinger-Cohen Act.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience. Additional years of experience accepted in lieu of degree
- Must have an Interim Secret clearance prior to start date with the ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
- Security+ Certification or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification required
- This position requires minimum 2 years Cyber Security experience, including demonstrated knowledge skills and abilities to perform the duties described above.
- Prior working experience with the Risk Management Framework policy, processes and documentation
Experience with developing/preparing Security Classification Guides (SCG)
Prior experience with Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS)
Experience with MS System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) suite, Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), and Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scanning and risk assessment tools are a plus
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability