|Date Posted||October 9, 2020|
SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity!
SAIC is looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to support the mission and ensure the security of the ODNI enterprise. The selected candidate is responsible for process reengineering and creation for the establishment of the CISO’s operating environment in a classified IT operational environment.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Lead the development and creation of processes and business rules for the CISO.
- Manage the processes and ensures the operations of the CISO office complies with the governing Information Assurance directives.
- Work with the CISO and the ISSM and ISSOs to ensure all processes are standardize, compliant and built to ensure security.
- Assist with the RMF processes as projects/systems go through the Project Review Board for validation
- Provide recommendation on continuous improvement of the processes and architecture supporting the overall Cyber operational activities.
- Identify and provide an agile approach to the automation of any manual or inefficient processes that exist across the cyber defense program
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with senior leaders and managers and across divisions
- Ability to look strategically for opportunities for growth and efficiency
- Active TS/SCI with CI polygraph security clearance is required
- Bachelor degree, a STEM-related discipline is preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of related professional experience in a engineer discipline
- Any cybersecurity certification such as Security+, CISSP, CISM, ISSMP, etc
- Experience Risk Management Framework and cyber security operations
- Experience in building and managing Cyber policies and procedure for a Cyber office.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.