|Location||Fort Sill, OK|
|Date Posted||August 1, 2020|
Leidos is a FORTUNE 500 company bringing a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in the national security, engineering, and the health industries.
At Leidos, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. Learn more about the values and culture that are the foundations of our business. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science. We offer a robust benefits package including competitive salaries; company matching 401K Retirement Plan; comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage; flexible work schedule to allow for life/work balance; tuition reimbursement and more.
We are seeking a Cyber Security Engineer to support Post Production Software Support (PPSS) and Post Deployment Software Support (PDSS) engineering and technical services to the CECOM Software Engineering Center Mission Command Division based in Aberdeen MD with operations located at both Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD and Ft. Sill/Lawton, OK.
The Cyber Security Engineer will support our Army customer in creating capabilities and providing technical services and subject matter expertise in Mission Command, Fires and C2 Maneuver systems. You will provide technical support to the Family of Tactical and Strategic Mission Command systems to include: FBCB2, JCR, JBC-P, FSS, Common Software, BCCS, TSI, GCCS-A, TS3, TDI, CPI2, DCO, TDM, COE v3, CPCE, Command Web, DDS, CPOF, GCCS-A; SICPS and MIP/ACIS as well as the US Army’s FIRES Family of Systems including: AFATDS, JADOCS, FOS, FF-Q37, FF-Q36, Centaur LWTFDS, PVM, MMS-P, PFED, LCMR Q50, AN/TQP-53 and LCMR Q49.
- Perform Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) / Nessus automated application vulnerability scanning and configuration assessments.
- Assess system compliance with DISA’s Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
- Manage and documents system cyber security posture using Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) Risk Management Framework (RMF) Assessment and Authorization (A&A) workflow platform.
- Assist development of System Security Plans (SSP), Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) compliance reporting, Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&M), and security policies and procedures.
- Providing cyber security support for development facilities and laboratories; supporting Agile software development, code review, and testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Cyber security/Computer Science and up to three (3) of experience performing analysis of general cyber related technical problems and finding computer system security solutions for these problems or risks. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Current / Active CompTIA Certification for Security+CE.
- Technical knowledge in one of the following areas: System Administration, network engineering, computer applications, and security operations.
- Basic knowledge of computer programming.
- Knowledge of Windows and Red Hat Linux environments.
- Ability to develop cyber security documentation.
- US Citizenship in order to be able to obtain an interim Secret Clearance prior to start date, and be approved for a Secret Clearance upon completion of the investigation.
- Familiarity with U.S. Army Field Artillery tactical systems or other DoD systems.
- Familiarity with RMF.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500 information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.