|Date Posted||December 2, 2019|
We have an immediate need for a Cyber Security Engineer to join our growing Information Security team. This is a direct hire, permanent job located in Marlborough, MA. Relocation assistance is available for candidates not local to Marlborough. Candidates for this role MUST be US Citizens and capable of obtaining a Security Clearance. Candidates with a current, active Secret Clearance are a plus.
In this role you will play a key role in maintaining mission-critital network security infrastructure in the areas of System Integrity, Cyber Technologies, and Information Assurance (IA).
- Successful candidates will have at least 10 years of hands-on experience related to Information Assurance/Cyber Security/Engineering.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Science, Mathematics or similar, technical discipline.
- Security systems engineering experience with hardware, operating systems, applications in stand-alone and LAN/WAN configurations
- Experience NSA, NIST, DISA (STIGs) and USCYBERCOM features and standards.
- Experience with vulnerability testing and system test tools; such as Retina, NMap, Nessus, Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP)
- Experience anti-virus, Vulnerability Assessment, HIDS/ NIDS
- Active DoD Security Clearance (U.S. Citizenship status is required) or able to obtain within 1 year from start date.