|Date Posted||July 9, 2019|
We have a great opportunity for a Cyber Security Engineer with our industry-leading national security client in Arlington.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with an active DoD Secret Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Cyber Security Engineer:
- Identify and track risks to system based on security threats
- Help to define systems security impact levels
- Coordinate security control requirements between multiple projects
- Generate and analyze security scan reports
- Develop solutions to cyber security vulnerabilities
Requirements of the Cyber Security Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering field
- At least 8 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of both Windows and Linux platforms
- DoD 8570 certifications for Linux and Windows
- Solid background in cyber security engineering
- Ability to troubleshoot and test hardware and software
- In-depth experience with compliance and vulnerability scanning tools
- Detailed experience with NIST SP 800-53 RMF
Keywords: Cyber Security Engineer, Vulnerability Management, Windows, Linux, Secret Clearance
Job ID: 321033
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!