|Date Posted||June 22, 2019|
Immediate need for a Cyber Security Engineer. This is a 12+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in DALLAS, TX. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 19-27912
Title: Cyber Security Engineer
Location: Dallas, TX
Job Type: 12+ Months contract with potential of going longer.
- Resident cloud infrastructure subject matter expert researching, implementing and communicating Infrastructure-as-code solutions across the Enterprise.
- Assist in defining Enterprise strategy for Cloud Computing.
- Operate in a DevOps culture and Team, responsible for architecture, design, development, implementation and ongoing operations of new and emerging technology platforms.
- Escalation point in oncall rotation.
- Extended hours occasionally required.
- Travel rarely required.
- 8-12 member cross-functional Team consisting of Senior engineers with diverse background, cultures and experience.
- Often called upon to consult others on mission-critical deliveries.
- Team operates in an Agile Scrumban method and primarily serves as IT-for-IT.
- Will be instrumental in defining and implementing Cloud Computing and DevOps strategies.
- Team is exceptionally experienced and dynamic.
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- 3+ years in software development
- Experience with Agile Practices like Scrum, Kanban, CI, CD preferred.
- Experience with Build/tooling experience like Stash, Git, Nexus, Jenkins, Gradle, Groovy, YML preferred.
- AWS Infrastructure as a Service automation
- Infrastructure Solutions Architecture, including compute, storage, networking and virtualization technologies
- Demonstrated experience working according to Software Development methodologies
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative and dynamic, cross-functional team of Senior Engineers
- Demonstrated experience implementing DevOps tools, capabilities and methods
- Experience working with AWS security capabilities (WAF, GuardDuty, Security Groups, IAM, etc)
- Knowledge of the NIST Cyber Security Framework
- Direct experience working in Enterprise infrastructure Teams.
- Experience securing Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with SecureAuth
- Experience implementing security controls as code within AWS
- Experience building a security foundation within AWS
- Airline or travel industry experience a bonus.
- DevOps knowledge of areas such as monitoring, scripting, and metrics preferred.
Our client is a leading Airlines Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.