|Date Posted||May 15, 2019|
Leidos is looking for a cleared, Cyber Security Engineer to support this IC customer Program. The Cyber Security Engineer will need to be a self-starter with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, flexibility, good judgment and the ability to coordinate multiple, concurrent tasks in an effective manner. The qualified candidate will work with internal team members to ensure the systems are functional, secure, and scalable. The systems and networks documentation and services developed will be used to collect and process data and improve the programs security infrastructure. The CSE will engineer design and develop cyber security technology along with integration of new architectural features into existing infrastructures while maintaining the integrity and security of enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks.
- Provide architectural analysis of cyber security
- Address system-of-system architectural needs by drilling through all layers of embedded security within the given WAN / LAN architecture.
- Lead multi-disciplined teams in the design and implementation of the cyber security system architecture.
- Produce cyber security architectural artifacts.
features and existing system related to future needs and trends.
- Reviews and provides input to system requirements based on cyber security posture.
- Compiles industry best practices and lessons learned into future iterations and new designs.
- Supports the Engineering Review Board by evaluating artifacts for architectural compliance.
- Provides broad based experience in the systems engineering lifecycle and apply the experience to
specific cyber security initiatives relating to architectural design and development.
- Resolves architecture implementation issues during integration and test.
- Advise and assist team members to deploy and configure collection services and tools
- Work with team members to move data to the appropriate data stores
- Must have TS/SCI clearance with ability to obtain a Polygraph post hire
- BS degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 years of prior relevant experience; additional 4 years of experience required in lieu of degree
- TIA Security+ or other DoD 8570 compliant training
- Knowledge of the Architectural, SW Development and SW Sustainment Practices
- Ability to review and address security scans
- Ability to produce security artifacts including SSPs and CONOPS
Preferred Qualifications :
- Active TS/SCI Polygraph