|Date Posted||March 20, 2019|
Title: Cyber Security Engineer I - Cyber Security Architecture & Technology
Location: Denver, CO 80220
Compensation: 100k base salary, benefits, 401k etc..
Bottom line – “In a nutshell”
- Looking for people with, IAM, Endpoint protection, MFA experience
- This is a financial company proactively building their cybersecurity team. Must be excited about identifying and protecting against cybercrimes such as financial fraud, privacy breaches and theft of confidential data.
- 1-3 yrs cybersecurity engineering experience
Security is foundational to [the client] and we are growing our Information Security Team. We are looking for a multi-talented Cyber Security Engineer I. We are a fast paced energetic team dedicated to making our enterprise more secure. So if you have at least 1-3 years cyber experience, are an exceptional team player and have great Franken-skills; come join our industry leading, global organization.
Functional Job Activities:
- Gathers data, analyzes and drafts reports, including department, project, key indicators and dashboards. Ability to quickly develop excellent working relationships with peers and key stakeholders, such as business partners, legal, internal audit, risk, and technology specialists
- Supports the analysis, implementation and management of administrative, technical and physical safeguards to ensure the privacy and protection of company information and supporting technology and services
- Assist with defined tasks in support of specified cyber security domain areas
- Assist in the research, development and implementation of information security initiatives, such as policy, program, process, procedural and technology improvements and solutions
- Ability to help employees and contractors understand their role in safeguarding information, technology and services by being an ambassador