|February 10, 2024
Cyber Security Engineer
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Continental US
* * *
Our client is seeking a Cyber Security Engineer to join the DGS-X program located at Langley AFB.
This position will require shift work.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Implement the cyber security plan to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the OA DCGS weapon system.
- Monitor security systems, analyze potential threats and vulnerabilities to client systems.
- Perform cyber threat analysis and reporting on information from both internal and external sources and appropriately apply gathered cyber threat intelligence to defending the enterprise network.
- Ensure security testing and evaluations are completed and documented.
- Provide guidance for securing information systems and support cyber vulnerability penetration assessments.
- Provide direct support as a technical representative for ensuring security is integrated throughout the lifecycle of systems.
- Knowledge of common enterprise security devices and tools.
- Experience with SIEM solutions, preferably Elastic Security.
- Create and maintain security incident reports and dashboards.
- Experience using a ticketing system.
- Stay current with emerging threats and vulnerabilities and recommend security improvements.
- Experience with Microsoft and Linux operating systems.
- Demonstrate knowledge of incident response processes (detection, triage, incident analysis, remediation, and reporting).
You'll Bring These Qualifications
- Active TS/SCI Security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree should be in IS Technology, Computer Science, or related field. Degree is negotiable with 4 years of equivalent experience.
- DOD 8140 (8570) IAT Level II (Security+ or equivalent).
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
- AF DCGS experience.
- Four to seven years of intelligence network communications or Systems Administration experience.
- Knowledge of security best practices and standards, including NIST, ISO, and SOC operations.
- Knowledge of network security and incident response procedures.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Availability to work weekends and holidays as part of our 24/7 operations.
What We Can Offer You
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
Pay Range: There are a host of factors that can influence final salary including, but not limited to, geographic location, Federal Government contract labor categories and contract wage rates, relevant prior work experience, specific skills and competencies, education, and certifications. Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and learning and development opportunities. Our broad and competitive mix of benefits options is designed to support and protect employees and their families. At CACI, you will receive comprehensive benefits such as; healthcare, wellness, financial, retirement, family support, continuing education, and time off benefits. Learn more here
The proposed salary range for this position is: