|February 8, 2024
|FX STATION, VA
Are you ready to work on a program that supports mission focused projects? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as paid time off (PTO), flexible schedules, discounted stock purchase plans, career growth, unlimited education and training support, parental paid leave and more! You will have the opportunity to work under the best leadership in the industry at all levels; where supporting their employees and what they do-is what matters.
On this program we work super hard but also has fun. We have chili cooks offs, Pi Day with Pies, lunches brought in for the teams and program, end of year celebrations, recognition awards and much, much more.
This is a high profile program supporting projects working on highly visible applications AND building the next generation of these applications.
In this role as a Cyber Security InfoSec Engineer, you target, assess, exploit, and report risks and vulnerabilities of information systems to provide senior decision makers with actionable data. Cyber Security Engineers are responsible for IT security/vulnerability assessments and managing overall systems security using network and security-related hardware and software.
- Utilize A&A workflows and tools to implement ICD 503 risk managements security standards, NIST 800.53 standards and industry standards
- Provide, review and enter responses into the cyber risk management platform, and update risks
- Identify common controls and draft common control language for the cyber risk management platform
- Provide guidance on the Sponsor’s information assurance policies and regulations
- Perform security maintenance duties, such as performing analyses of vulnerabilities and providing recommended resolutions
- Maintain awareness of system level changes, ensure proper patch levels, and upload cyclic scans to the appropriate repositories
- Achieve and maintain system accreditation, including providing guidance, plans, and evidence and maintaining documentation
- Perform regular reviews, such as audits, and review security test results
- Participate in or lead technical exchange meetings and application review boards and document action items and results
- Brief management on status
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Prior experience with programs of similar size and complexity
- Experience with the Sponsor and the Sponsor’s mission
- Typically requires BS degree and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience, additional years of experience in lieu of degree
- Demonstrated work experience in cyber security or related IT field
- Demonstrated experience performing complex technical tasks with minimal direction
- Demonstrated experience designing, testing, or implementing IT security architecture
- Demonstrated experience performing network security analysis
- Demonstrated experience developing risk management methodologies
- Demonstrated experience analyzing test results to develop risk/threat mitigation plans
- Demonstrated experience communicating vulnerability results and risk posture to senior executives
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Sciences
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Experience with the Sponsor’s entitlement management programs
- Experience with security tools such as Rapid7, AppDetective, NMAP and WebInspect
- Experience with Linus, Windows, Virtual and Cloud Platforms
- Experience using security accredications systems such as Xacta
- AWS certification(s), MS Azure Certifications
Pay Range $122,200.00 - $220,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.