|Date Posted||October 5, 2018|
Computer Futures is currently looking for professional dispositions within the Cyber Security sector, ideal candidates must have the ability to work with highly sensitive confidential material and keep integrity and discrepancy, capable of confidently present information and reports in front of small and large groups. The client is cyber-defense expert that is looking for industry experts in Reston Virginia. Do you have SOC and cyber security experience? Yes? Then this is your time to shine.
What will you be doing?
- Execute a wide range of threat discovery and incidents response duties.
- Conduct investigations into potential and actual cyber-attacks affecting Client's global business units.
- Work with all elements of an attack Lifecycle.
- Gather forensic evidence for analysis, investigation, disciplinary action, or criminal investigation.
- Perform root analysis to identify gaps and provide technical and procedural recommendations.
- Accept or refute escalations.
- Create detailed incident and analysis reports.
- Contribute in custom IDS signature or SIEM use cases.
What we are looking for?
- Experience with planning, testing and improving incident response capabilities for clients.
- A deep understanding of cyber-attack lifecycle.
- Practical experience of cyber kill chain principles.
- Understanding of Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems, networking, malware defences and perimeter controls.
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or relevant military or law enforcement experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Information Security and 3 at least 3 years in practical experience in a Security Operations Centre (SOC)
What do we offer?
- Benefits such as Medical, Dental, 401K and Vision etc..
- Career opportunity.
- Up to $49 dollars p/h.
- Contract to hire opportunity.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.