|Published||September 15, 2023|
- This position is fully remote; however, the individual is required to pick up the equipment the first day ***
Location: Harrisburg, PA / REMOTE
Duration: 12+ months
- Expert oversight and implementation of Security and Risk Management, Asset Security, Security Architecture and Engineering, Communication and Network Security, Identity and Access Management, Security Assessment and Testing, Security Operations, and Software Development Security.
- Performing cyber security functions for three Commonwealth of PA agencies in collaboration with the Enterprise Information Security Office in a team lead capacity.
- Maintain deep understanding of information technology networking and infrastructure, particularly as they pertain to network and cyber security.
- Maintain and have operational familiarity with security infrastructure and tools, including IPS/IDS, log management (Splunk), firewalls (Checkpoint), endpoint protection (FireEye), etc.
Experience with Network intrusion detection tools such as Snort, Security Onion, SolarWinds Security Event Manager,
Experience with Packet sniffers such as Tcpdump and Windump
Familiarity with SAST and DAST tools such as Veracode, AppSpider and AppScan
Desired Certifications (one or more)
Or other relevant certifications
- Minimum 6 years' experience with at least 2 years in a large enterprise environment Required 6 Years
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail Required
- Strong knowledge of malware techniques and behavior Required
- Solid understanding of risk management Required
- Threat hunting knowledge and experience Required
- Advanced problem-solving skills Required
- Self-directed with strong time management skills Required
- Comfortable working independently as well as in a team setting Required
- Effective communication skills Required
- Understanding of security and threats relevant to cloud technologies. Required
- Experience with scripting languages PowerShell, Python, etc. Required
- Experience with forensic tools, such as Network security monitoring: FireEye NX, AX, PX Endpoint, Splunk ES Required
- Experience with Firewalls: AlgoSec, Checkpoint, CISCO ASA, SilverPeak, VMWare NSX Required
- Experience with Web vulnerability scanning: Tenable.IO, Rapid7 AppSpider Required
- Experience with Encryption: Globalscape Secure FTP, PGP Required
- Experience with Penetration testing: Metasploit, Kali Linux, Netsparker, and Wireshark Required
- Experience with Network intrusion detection tools such as Snort, Security Onion, SolarWinds Security Event Manager Desired
- Experience with Packet sniffers such as Tcpdump and Windump Desired
- Familiarity with SAST and DAST tools such as Veracode, AppSpider and AppScan Desired
- Desired Certifications (one or more)- CISSP, GSEC, GCIH, GCFA, CISM or other relevant certification(s) Desired