|Published||September 10, 2023|
Cyber Security Engineer
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Continental US
We are seeking a skilled Cyber Security Engineer to join the DCGS Management Center (DMC) program located at Langley AFB, VA.
***This position will require shift work.***
What You'll Get to Do:
- Implement the cyber security plan to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the OA DCGS weapon system.
- Research, define, and implement firewall policies on McAfee/Trellix ePolicy Orchestrato
- Manage the anti-virus scan engine and update the anti-virus signature files as needed for Microsoft and Linux operating systems.
- Operate log collection tools and review security events as they occur to determine if the event is a threat and if it is, the severity and criticality of it.
- Use a host of software products used to perform cyber security administrator functions including ArcSight/Elastic, Endpoint Security Solutions (HBSS), and ACAS.
- Monitor security systems, analyze potential threats and vulnerabilities to client systems.
- Perform cyber threat analysis and reporting on information from both internal and external sources and appropriately apply gathered cyber threat intelligence to defending the enterprise network.
- Conduct Security Monitoring activities to provide Security in Depth visibility into potential known and unknown threats that may pose risk to the client environment.
- Ensure security testing and evaluations are completed and documented.
- Provide guidance for securing information systems, and support information security assessments.
- Provide direct support as a technical representative for ensuring security is integrated throughout the lifecycle of systems.
- Exhibit knowledge of common enterprise security devices and tools.
- Perform security operations with Microsoft and Linux operating systems.
- Demonstrate knowledge of incident response processes (detection, triage, incident analysis, remediation and reporting).
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree (in IS Technology, Computer Science or related field) or 4 years equivalent experience.
- DOD Directive 8570 IAT II certification (Security+ or equivalent).
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- AF DCGS experience.
- Four to seven years of intelligence network communications or Systems Administration experience.
- Prior work experience as a cybersecurity analyst or similar role
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.