|Published||November 29, 2022|
|Location||New Castle, DE|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
We are opening our doors for talented individuals who are passionate about Cyber Security, want to be part of innovation by implementing and driving cutting edge technologies within a world class organization.
If you have a strong background in NIX & Wintel technologies and consider yourself a technology leader with excellent communication skills, have a wide variety of skillset including a firm grasp of operating systems, hands on scripting/programming, networking protocol implementation and various virtualization technologies, then a Major Global Bank is a place for you to be, as we offer the environment where skills like these can thrive.
Required Technical Skills:
• Proficiency in one or more of these scripting languages – Python, Unix Shell, Perl & PowerShell scripting.
• Hands-on experience working with Linux and Windows Servers
• Experience/basic understanding of CHEF, Ansible , CI/CD.
• Good grasp of networking concepts and protocols
• DevOps / DevSecOps /SRE experience
• Experience with Web Servers/Application deployment
• Experience interacting with Web APIs using various protocols and framework (E.g. REST)
• Experience with RDBMS or NoSQL databases from application programmer's perspective. Understanding of how to interface with these databases, analyze & write complex queries/procedures.
• Understanding of containerization and associated technologies like Kubernetes/OpenShift.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work across all levels of the organization.
• Must have good analytical skills
• Strong customer and quality-focus
• Sound problem resolution, judgment, and decision-making skills
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and project management skills
• Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
Good to Have
• Experience managing CyberArk and HashiCorp Vault would be a big plus.
• Hands-on programming experience in Python, Core Java, Perl, .NET languages, Google Golang.
• SRE/ DevSecOps Foundation Certification
• CyberArk Sentry, HashiCorp Vault Associate, CISSP
• Operating System certifications like MCSA (Windows Server), RHCSA, RHCE, CompTIA Server+
• Manage various franchise critical security application Infrastructure, specifically in secrets and privileged access management domain.
• Own and drive the deployment (from scratch), maintenance and L3 support of managed applications.
• Collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders/support teams and product vendors to manage all the aspects of the support process.
• Gather product requirements, deploy solutions mapped to business needs and continuously evaluate to stay current with evolving requirements.
• Size and procure the required hardware/software for new deployments and collaborate with various teams like system admin, DBA and others to build the required Infra.
• Work with client applications to provide integration/onboarding guidance.
• Facilitate security assessments and remediation to ensure safety and soundness.
• Document the product, process, and train L1/2 teams for BAU support.
• Automation of manual tasks and continuous review/upgrade of stale processes.
• Provide SME (Subject Matter Expert) support for the managed applications.
• Capacity, Performance and Stability reporting and Management.
• Lead initiative to develop/improve scripts and other programs for system monitoring and maintenance.
• Lead Infrastructure projects and facilitate security assessment and remediation for the infrastructure associated the applications in scope.
• Be responsible to assess the risk and associated impact of all operational issues and change events and react quickly to escalate to technology management in a timely manner when required.
• Continuously keep the Knowledge Share repository up to date.
• Proven ability to work with demanding global partners within aggressive timelines; solid problem solving, analytical and technical abilities.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: